Saturday 17 June 2017

Challenge 60 and Winners of Challenge 59


Good morning and welcome, 

I hope you all had a fantastic crafty fortnight. Thank you so much for your gorgeous entries for last times challenge. It was lovely to see your wonderful creations.

Please scroll further down this post 
to see if you were one of the lucky winners of last times challenge.

Before I mention our new challenge, I would like to say 'Thanks and Goodbye' to one of our wonderful DT Ladies.... Tammy, who has been with us for nearly 2 years and unfortunatley is having to step down...  we wish you all the best Tammy and we are going to miss you.

We are looking to increase our design team, if you would like to join our friendly team, please see further details in the tab at the top of the page called 'DT Call Information'.

Now onto our new challenge for this fortnight at Crafty Friends...
The theme of this challenge is

FRIENDSHIP

You can make anything you like, maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home decorYou can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this fortnight. 

Our wonderful sponsor for today's challenge is 


We would like to say "THANKS" to Andrea from Sheep Ski Designs
for kindly supplying all the digital stamps used on the DT cards.

Here's a bit about me and my shop...
Andrea Norris, unknown artist - Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant and currently working on 4 design teams.  I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player.  It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards.  I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky.  I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.  I love anything arty.  I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember.   In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings.  I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.  I've had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I can gel with in January 2016.  Recently one of the challenge teams I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some.  Then people kept asking me for my drawings.  So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.  Welcome to my world, we're only at the beginning and I have so much more to offer.  Andrea x

If you are our lucky winner of this challenge, 
you will receive the following fabulous prize... 
3 digital stamps of your choice from Sheep Ski Designs Etsy store

Here is the link to the Etsy store - it is really worth a visit.
Andrea sells a large selection of gorgeous digital stamps.

For more inspiration from Sheep Ski Designs
take a look at Andrea's Blog and Facebook page.

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning these fabulous prize,
please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times



GUEST DESIGNER SPOT

  We are joined this fortnight by 3 fabulously talented Ladies, 
Andrea (Owner of Sheep Ski Designs), Mary and Helen, who are both members of Sheep Ski Designs  Design Team

We would like to say 'Welcome and Thanks' ladies
for making your lovely cards for our challenge.

Andrea Norris using Miki & Shyal
(Personal Blog - SheepSki Designs) 
Mary Trainer  using Annabell
(Personal Blog - Ameera Crafts)
Helen van Der Gaag  using Fuzzy Friends, image 63
(Personal Blog - Creamieke's World of Cards)


...and here is inspiration from Team 2... If you want to take a closer look at the DT's beautiful cards or leave them a comment, just click on the name above their card and it will take you straight to their own personal blogs.

Diane Louise using Floral Heart
The verse on Diane Louise's card says...
'Best Friends are people you dont need to talk to
every single day, you dont need to talk to each other 
for weeks, but when you do, it's as if you'd never stopped talking'

Geesje using Fuzzy Friends
The verse on Geesje's card says....
'A Friend is one who knows us,
but Loves us anyway'

Linda using Freesia Vase
 

Petra using Fuzzy Friends and Wild Rose
The verse on Petra's card says...
'Dont walk behind me, I may not follow
Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend'


Dora using Jo's Daffodils
Will be added very soon





Here are the lucky winners from last times challenge....

Our randomly picked winner who will receive a prize 

from The East Wind is Number 41 Paper Whims **CLAIMED**



Congratulations Wendy, please contact Diane Louise at
craftyfriendschallengeblog8@gmail.com  to claim your prize
and receive your winners badge.

On your email, in the subject line, can you put the words
'Winner of Challenge 59, The East Wind'

(Don't forget, you have 14 days to claim)


and now for the Top 3 favourites, as chosen by Wendy.  Congratulations and please collect your Top 3 Winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.

Just so cute




Have fun crafting this fortnight

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise and Team 2 Ladies xx



9 comments:

Marina said...

Hi. I wanted to enter but the linky opens in 13 days! Maybe scheduled wrongly?

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for letting us know Marina... I have now amended xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Beautiful inspiration from the team and guest design team members! Wishing Tammy all the best for the future!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful work DT

gr karin

Jolanda said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top 3 I,m sooo happy.

Hugs Jolanda

Wendy said...

I am so happy to be the winner of Challenge #59 "lots of pink". I love the East Wind Stamps and can't wait to go shopping. Thank you very much!

Gina said...

Oh thank you for choosing my card in Top 3 ! Congrats to all the other winners ! Creative regards, Gina

Doris Klein said...

Very nice and amazing DT works!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#6 – Beginning of the summer (let the sun shine)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.