Saturday 4 May 2019

Challenge 109 - Use More Than One Die

Hello everybody and welcome to our latest challenge!

Before I give you details of this challenge, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, all the entries were fab, we loved looking at them all :)

Please scroll further down this post 
for the winners of last times challenge.



The theme of this fortnights challenge is


You can make anything you like, maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home decorYou can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this fortnight. 
******************************************************************************

Here are details of this challenge's wonderful sponsor... 



Here's a bit about me and my shop
Andrea Norris, unknown artist - Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant and currently working on 4 design teams.  I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player.  It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards.  I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky.  I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.
I love anything arty.  I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember.   In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings.  I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.
I've had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I can gel with in January 2016.  Recently one of the challenge teams I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some.  Then people kept asking me for my drawings.  So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.
Welcome to my world, we're only at the beginning and I have so much more to offer
Andrea x

Prize - One lucky winner will receive 3 digital stamps of their choice 
from Sheep Ski Designs on-line store.


  Click HERE to be taken to their web-store and for more inspiration take a look at their Blog and Facebook page

*********************************************************************************
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize,
please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.


Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times


GUEST DESIGNER SPOT

  We are joined this fortnight by 2 talented members of SheepSki's design team - Kate and NanaConnie.   We would like to say 'Welcome and Thanks' for making your lovely cards for our challenge.

Rijacki (Kate Ledum) from Rijacki's Workshop
Using Selene (retired)

NanaConnie from Grammy's Attic 
Using Peonies


 Here is the DT inspiration from our talented ladies, 
take a look and then please do join us :) 

We would like to say "THANKS" to Sheepski Designs for kindly supplying the digital stamps used on the DT cards.

Caz
Using 'Shopping in Yorkshire'

Ela


Helen
Using Baby Feet from SheepSki Designs

Lisa 
Using 'Smile' from Sheepski Designs


Melanie 
Using Seraphinas Heart from Sheepski Designs


Wendy
Using Wedding Couple from Sheepski Designs

Diane Louise 
Using Bad Hare Day


Challenge 108 Winners, Add A Charm

Top 3 favourites, as chosen by GeesjeCongratulations and please collect your Top 3 Winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.

2. Ans 
Love the rose-brown and the little rabbits at the top :)  Very nice card.
 13. Bea
Love this card. The summer is coming :)  Very nice.
10. Plony
Very nice baby card in rosa with the lace.





Have fun crafting this fortnight.

Crafty Hugs
Wendy & Team 1 Ladies xxx


Privacy Policy Notice:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected as a winner or accredited work.


4 comments:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Merci à la DT pour son inspiration.
Je participe à votre beau défi avec plaisir.
Bises.
MaryannG

Thanks to the DT for his inspiration.
I participate in your beautiful challenge with pleasure.
Hugs.

Ans Gilbert said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 winners,
congrats to the other winners,
Ansx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

loving the DT samples and a great theme too. Happy crafting, Angela xxx

Doris Klein said...

Very nice done of the DT team!

Lovely greetings
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives