Saturday 7 September 2019

Challenge 118 and Winners of Challenge 117


Good morning and welcome, 

I hope you all had a fantastic crafty fortnight. Thank you so much for your gorgeous entries for last times challenge. It was lovely to see your wonderful entries and the DT ladies enjoyed visiting your blogs.  

Please scroll further down this post 
for the winners of last times challenge.


Now onto our new challenge for this fortnight at Crafty Friends...
The theme of this challenge is to use Autumn Colours
please see inspiration colour pallet below.




You can make anything you like, maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home decorYou can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this fortnight. 

Our wonderful sponsor for today's challenge is 



Here's a bit about me and my shop...
Andrea Norris, unknown artist - Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant and currently working on 4 design teams. I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player. It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.
I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers. I've had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I can gel with in January 2016. Recently one of the challenge teams I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some. Then people kept asking me for my drawings. So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey. Welcome to my world, we're only at the beginning and I have so much more to offer
Andrea x

If you are our lucky winner of this challenge, you will receive the following fabulous prize... 03 digital stamps of your choice from SheepSki Design's Etsy store.  Click HERE to visit the Etsy Store - it is really worth a visit.  They sell a large selection of gorgeous digital stamps.  For more inspirationtake a look at their Blog and Facebook page.

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize,
please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times



GUEST DESIGNER SPOT

  We are joined this fortnight by the fabulously talented 
Andrea Norris (owner of SheepSki Designs)

We would like to say 'Welcome and Thanks' for making this lovely card for our challenge using 
Love My Shoes



...and here is inspiration from Team 2... If you want to take a closer look at the DT's beautiful cards or leave them a comment, just click on the name above their card and it will take you straight to their own personal blogs.

We would like to say "THANKS" to Andrea from SheepSki Designs
for kindly supplying the digital stamps used on the DT cards.

Claudia using Peonies


Diane Louise using Alana

Ine using Peonies


Linda using Gladioli


Petra using Morpheus


Geesje 
On a Break






Here are the lucky winners from our last challenge  [number 117]

Our randomly picked winner who will receive a prize 

from Scribbles Designs is Number 53 Lisa D  ** UNCLAIMED **

Congratulations, please contact Diane Louise at craftyfriendschallengeblog8@gmail.com to claim your prize.  Please collect your winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.  On your email, in the subject line, can you put the words 'Winner of Challenge 117 Scribbles Designs'

(Don't forget, you have 14 days to claim)



and now for the Top 3 favourites, as chosen by Caz.  Congratulations and please collect your Top 3 Winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.

No 4  Dawn S
No 22 Cards by America
No 62 Bridgette





Have fun crafting this fortnight

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise and Team 2 Ladies xx


Privacy Policy Notice:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected as a winner or accredited work.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3. Well chuffed.
Dawn xx

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful DT inspirations

Lovely greetings
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives

Brigitte said...

Thanks for picking my card as Top 3!!! I have so much fun playing with you and love to see the inspiration from the DTs crew! Thanks

Blankina said...

Lovely inspiration and I love autumn colours, have just added my card, hugs Blankina

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great theme and loving the DT samples. Happy creating, Angela xXx

Pink Panoply said...

Thanks for the beautiful DT inspiration. xo Nancy

America said...

wow! thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top3- what a great honor. Congrats to all the winners and chosen top 3. Wonderful inspiration here.